DayspringofGod

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Today's been kind of crazy....lots of things going around in my head, most of them good! Just found a bunch of things that had been lost for a few days, making them late (checkbook, an old bill, another old bill payment, some articles and phone numbers I'd been looking for, among other things!)....hmmm....maybe it's time to get organized! But then, where would I be without my chaos to surround me??
No worries.

Sang "IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL" today. I think it's going to be my theme song for the week.

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger I Believe We Shall Win said...

You should read Danielle's book. Then you could justify your madness.

Check it out, I read your blog!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Glad you found all your "stuff"... did your song indeed become your theme?

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Aurora said...

not in the way of singing it all week, but the point to the song has been for the most part. God is good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home