DayspringofGod

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Youth Councils- part two

actually, I don't know what else to write. I just had a part one, so I figured I'd better have a part two as well....the Body is good. Spiritual gifts are to build up the Body....let's start using them! Encourage one another. Call one another. Visit one another. Pray for one another. Love one another.
It might look like driving a friend to work when their car breaks down.
It might look like inviting someone over for dinner, or a tv show, or just to hang out.
It might look like sending a funny e-card over the net.
It might look like randomly jumping on someone who's in one of those 'moody-don't-touch-me' slumps.
Or asking them how they're really doing....and waiting until they answer.
That's what we've been up to around here.
I keep realizing how much I need other Christians around me, and it's good. Uncomfortable at times, but a good kind of uncomfortable.
End of sermon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home