DayspringofGod

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday

8:00 wake up, roll over, go back to sleep
9:00 wake up again. Tell Bert it's time to get up. Stick my head back under the covers for a few. (Praying for direction for Sunday morning, getting nothing!)
9:15 Get dressed, brush teeth, make breakfast, keep praying, then it comes.
9:50 Drive to corps in time for Sunday School (just barely!)
10:00 Class. We wrote down lies the enemy's been speaking to us, then wrote down words of encouragement and scripture passages for eachother to build us up and help us battle...we found him using the same tactics on most of us....lies saying we were all alone....how can you still be alone in a room full of people? (Satan is so transparent sometimes!)
11:00 Worship. God was there in victory. It was good. Doug spoke on the redpaperclip.blogspot.com (I think that's the addy)....and how the enemy tends to offer us bad trades, but God's in the business of redeeming and reclaiming those bad trades so we can take back what the enemy stole from us. (I couldn't help but hear Xander's voice in my head through that one! "I went to the enemy's camp and took back what he stole from me....he's under my feet, he's under my feet, satan you are under my feet!")
1pm Meeting thingy. The Army wants to see if putting money into advertising campaigns will bring people back to church, so we're getting some moneys to put into that. Brainstorming, etc. Fun Stuff.
3pm (now) Blog.
Later. Go outside, enjoy the sun, call up some people, maybe catch a movie...I have absolutely no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home