DayspringofGod

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Youth Councils-part one

Okay, so anyone who hasn't heard about Youth Councils yet is officially out of the loop.....it was awesome! I thought I would have written on it earlier, but haven't been able to yet. And I'm not sure I'm able to now, either. But if you check out Alberta's blog or Sean's blog or Monsieur Douglas Burr's blog you can get a pretty fair cross-section of the weekend. I'm telling you, the LORD showed up, and it was amazing!
Already, we are seeing signs of the enemy trying to steal kill and destroy what was accomplished this weekend, but the people of Bangor are NOT WILLING to let Satan get the upper hand (Hallelujah!....no, no, it should be HALLELUJAH!! ...that's better.)
There was some serious intercession happening in the morning on Saturday, which I've never really been able to do in a 'normal' worship setting before....always too concerned with what other people are doing, or what they might think of me as I'm doing whatever it is the LORD is trying to get me to do....this time there was no sqashing it, and I had friends in prayer around me who saw that it was good. (Which is always helpful when you're stepping out in something you've never really done before!) The weekend was a real learning experience for me of how much we need the Body (other people who know Jesus) to work together to sort out what He's doing and what our parts are in that.
Saturday night was frustrating for a lot of us, because we didn't allow the Spirit to do what He wanted to do...but Sunday morning there was no stopping Him. God showed up in a very real way, and we did DAMAGE in the enemy's camp...I'm telling you, it was awesome!
We're going to talk through what the LORD was saying on Sunday, so any of you who were there, make sure you SHOW UP on Sunday. We need your perspective, in order to get the best picture of what took place this weekend. Deal? Deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home