DayspringofGod

Thursday, May 11, 2006

THE CRY 2

Okay, so I just found out about something that is coming to Ottawa, called THE CRY. It's actually some people that are coming to Ottawa...people like you. And me. It's an opportunity for Christians across Canada to come together and pray for our nation.
July 15th, Parliament Hill....BE THERE!!
This is an opportunity to come together and make a stand to our government as ONE VOICE, and I'm telling you, it's gonna be good! (and it's free.)

Even if all you want to do is check out the crazy "Oh Canada" rap at the end of the promo, or watch the event when it's being webcast, get informed on what's happening and be a part of what God's doing with His church in Canada!
http://www.4mycanada.ca/Cry2/CryDetails.html

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aurooooooooraaaaaa, I miss you SO much. Hope you have a fantastic day and I know the Lord will be with you...cause I'm asking Him to be right now.
I'm a little jealous that you have found new friends and that it's not me with you in those pictures and moments of Spiritual awakenings...I miss our revelations. BUT, I'm a lot happy that you've found some great friends to share in those pitures and moments of Spiritual encounters...silly? I think not. Luv ya babe. Please stay safe and come visit me! Lots of love and prayers, Kay...the lowly Sudburian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home