DayspringofGod

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

some days I feel like a bear caught in a bear trap

It's wierd having people to talk to about your spiritual life, sometimes.
You get so used to using a computer screen or a text message to get your thoughts across, or fighting alone (even though that's a lie because we're never alone, although sometimes we forget to remember that)...that when someone asks you "How ARE you?" you feel like there's this big block to actually speaking out how you are....not that you don't know how you are, but you wonder whether you should actually come out with the truth of your state of mind on any given day....or, you know that they'll want to give you an answer that you don't want to hear, so you'd rather not say anything at all.

So here goes...today I am....fidgety.
I don't know why, yet, but I'll ask Jesus.
If you see me today, ask me if I asked Him, yet.
It'll be like an accountability thing.
I probably won't like it, but maybe after the bajillionth person asks me, maybe we will have gotten somewhere.

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

pssst.... so.... still fidgety?
hehehe........

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Aurora said...

not so much...I think the fidgety part was being open to being accountable to other people...being open to people calling you on your 'stuff' makes me a little squirmish in my seat.
But this morning I realized I had to pay a ticket that I got, and not contest it (oh, I soooo want to fight that ticket!) but God was like, "nope. Honor the law of the land. You screwed up, so pay the dumb ticket and be done with it"....junk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home