DayspringofGod

Friday, May 05, 2006

Post-Script (addendum to Thursday's blog)

after going home and sulking in front of the tv for an hour or three, got a phone call, actually two. One from my dad to touch base and say 'hi', and one from Alberta, who invited me out for a midnight Denny's adventure. She even drove all the way in town so I could shower first. All I can say is that peanutbutter pie at Denny's is amazing! It is soo luxurious, and sweet, and peanutbuttery, and chocolatey, and whip-creamy, mmmmm I'm tasting it all over again! yah. Good stuffs! Did you know you can eat breakfast all day at Denny's? And in the US, Denny's doesn't cost you $12 a plate like it does in Canada. And I stole Berts' fries. They were better than my homemade ones....but I'm still working on them. They will be most excellent in a few tries! (see? I'm not all doom and gloom. There's always things to be happy about...I just don't always feel the need to share.)

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Denny's really is very expensive in Canada - that's not fun. The one good thing is that you get your meal for free on your birthday! Too bad mine has passed already, we could have gone!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home