DayspringofGod

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wednesday/Blog 150

Mary, Charlie and I got to speak to a group of law enforcement officers today about The Salvation Army. I talked about the global army. They were awesome, and very encouraging.
DOWNPOUR didn't happen last night, yet again. Maybe next week. We did foot spas instead. Very nice. My feet are smelling lovely, and are smooth as butter...plus I found out where all Alberta's ticklish spots were, and Michelle's.

This afternoon we're taking the kids to the bog, and the chapel's being painted so there's no band....so, that's what I'm DOING today.

Kid's memory verse this week:
"And you should follow my example just as I follow Christ's" 1 Cor 11:1

3 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

Next week's memory verse Psalm 119. They can handel it.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Aurora said...

No, it's actually John 10:27 "My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me."

Not exactly Psalm 119, but it's good anyway.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger sixonefour said...

that's cool about the memory verse, because in the car yesterday, the Lord said 1 cor. 4:16 which is "Therefore I urge you to imitate me." I thought that was really insightful, then I read the verse before that, and I know there is something deeper in all o' that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home