DayspringofGod

Thursday, April 27, 2006

What are you DOing, Aurora?

I'm preparing to do a walk in September to support Breast Cancer research along with my two cousins. ALl three of us lost family members to cancer, so it's good to honour our family in this way together, fight for a cause together, and hang out for a few days. I don't have all the hook-ups, so if you want to know more, just check out Kristen or Laura's blogs on the right here.

I'm renovating one of the rooms in my apartment, to turn it into a righteous place of prayer. Bought all the supplies a few days ago, now I just have to get to work putting it all together....before and after photos will be up eventually!

I'm writing songs, I'm reading the Bible. (I've never actually read it from cover to cover, so the challenge is to finish it before the end of the summer....I think I'm at the half-way mark at the moment)

I'm hanging out with people more. In the soup kitchen and at my house. I want to drop in on more people at their homes, so any invites are more than welcome! (plus I love trying other people's cooking!)

I'm learning what it is to submit more.
I'm learning what it is to dream more.
I'm learning what it is to share more.
I'm learning what it is to listen more.
I'm learning what it is to love more.
God is GOOD.

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Right on! I hope your training hard! 60km or 30 miles is a long haul!

To all of Aurora's adoring fans... If you'd like to support her... here is her website!

http://www.endcancer.ca/site/TR?px=1360356&pg=personal&fr_id=1120

(couldn't resist the plug for you! hope you don't mind :-)

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Tara Ayer said...

gasp~! you spent a year at TWC and you haven't read the whole Bible through??? How can that be? hee hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home