DayspringofGod

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tuesday.

Today I: got a massage (ohh, man, I forgot how great those can be!)
Enjoyed a hot shower (had three days without hot water last week, so still remembering to thank God for that!)
Went out to lunch with Barbara (a very strong woman of God, and a good friend!)
Went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few last-minute items for my prayer-room
dropped in on my favorite lady at Curves
got groceries
checked email
blogged (blogging?? do you have to write in the present tense when that's what you're doing? does anyone really care?)

Tonight I will: make dinner for Alberta and me.
Go to DOWNPOUR and meet some christian young people from other denominations, (maybe one or two who will be up for WINNING THE WORLD FOR JESUS starting in Bangor Maine...maybe one or two who will simply be good friends and prayer-buddies...or dance partners...I wanna learn how to swing dance some day soon.)
drink tea and read my Bible and hang out in my newly swanky prayer space
sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home