DayspringofGod

Friday, April 28, 2006

Pictures from Canada are finally in!

My first attempt at posting photos...here goes. Pictures from our trip to Canada to see Jenn and Josh get married....I know, it was few months ago now, but I just got the film developed yesterday.


What a welcome to Canada, eh? After overnight driving, being pulled over by a state trooper in some kind of a pick-up, several potty-stops, and a $12.60 toll in NY, this was a welcome view! (Not to mention the plethora of Tim Horton's, and being able to buy gas by the litre again!)The Falls were icy, and we had ice chunks raining down on our faces, but that didn't stop Bert from jumping out of the car to get a closer look!...Even Travis braved the ice in the face while the Canadian (aka me!)stayed in the heated car!
Just a little bit of sillyness, really. We made the guys in the table next to us laugh a little. Bert was being a Wendy's snob, though, and brought in food from 'away'....Subway I think it was. (She's the one taking the picture!)

Thought Tara would appreciate this one! (you can't see it very well because I haven't been able to crop it yet, but we passed through AYER'S Cliff...and got a pitcture to prove it!)

When we finally got to Toronto, we got to visit with Sue Ann...always a joy! (chats until 3am, tea with my grandad, HardRock Cafe lunch, overlooking the circus elephants, adventures for Arnaults' originals, 614 Toronto, dinner with my dad....good fun!)
On the way back to Bangor we stopped to see my cousin, Laura. But sadly, there are no photos of us with her, or getting lost in Montreal...actually, that's probably a good thing! Stay tuned tomorrow, for the adventures of Bert Heidi and Aurora in Bar Harbor!

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Aurora said...

yes...now, over a week, but the pictures weren't in until now, and it takes a bit for me to figure out how to get them posted....soon, Bert. Soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home