DayspringofGod

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My mom is flying back to Canada as I type. My fridge is stocked, I have new shoes that won't cut into my feet and give me insanely huge blisters, I now have FOUR chairs for my table, and spices to cook food with.....and a coffee maker....and Tim Horton's coffee (is there any other kind? No, I didn't think so! Honestly, Tim Horton's is the best!) It was so good having her here, especially seeing how my new corps family welcomed her and opened up to her. The people here have so much love to give, it's pretty amazing. I just keep hearing this verse buzzing around in my head, "Don't stop meeting together as some are in the habit of doing, but ENCOURAGE one another, BUILDING EACHOTHER up in the faith..." or something along those lines...I can't find the right wording right now, but if anyone wants to take a stab at it, you're more than welcome!

2 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what it's like - when my parents were here a couple of weeks ago, our sink drip was fixed, our garden tidied and wasp spray purchased and the pantry overflowed-right into our neighbour's kitchen. It was great! Obviously our folks both show love by provision, and I appreciate that!
much love,
HWrighteous

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

You knw you could always use youe
Bible that's generally a good tool. But I would think that we all saw Michael Collins enough that we would have it memorized. Memoriztion good idea. That Michael Collins what a genius.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home