DayspringofGod

Friday, December 22, 2006

New Year in a New place...jobless but not sweating it too much

Ever feel like you don't fit where you are, but it's supposed to be 'home'? I don't know where I fit right now. I've been praying and prayed for a bunch of times, and I just don't know what I want to do or where I want to be. I'm applying to a bunch of places and getting emails to people in Toronto, London and Sarnia. Each of these places is full of family and friends who love and support me, and right now, that's the only thing that I'm really sure of.
The new year is looking good, though. I am still enjoying the various things I've been able to do over the past two years, and am looking forward to having some renewed clarification from above again. I haven't lost faith, but I have been losing my joy, so am taking some time to sort things out again, and we'll see where God leads from there, assuming I let Him!
My friend Simon was in London this weekend marrying a couple and preaching, and it was really great to reconnect with him. He spoke today on Grace, which was really appropriate, and made me cry in my seat. Some days I think I speak of Grace more than I actually experience it for myself. So, that's kind of where I'm at at the moment. Much love, friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home