DayspringofGod

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

home now.
I had an amazing adventure between my car and a set of railroad tracks...I think the tracks won this time, but my car, she's a survivor! This past week I have:
lived with families of 1, 2, 3, and 7 (well, 6 plus 1 plus me plus 4 before that...tough to explain...let's just say officers with the gift of hospitality have very busy households!)
drank lots of tea
become a mother of four (only 2hours at a time, though!)
learned 2 songs in Kikongo language
helped out with worship in Moncton, NB
got to eat pizza with a bunch of teens and hear about their 'twisted Christmas' stories
danced through two carolling concerts at an old-folks home
taught myself and two girls how to play a new song called "If my people" based off of 2 Chron. 7:14 (same chords as 'Heart and Soul', but more soulful tune!)
sang at a "fire and water" congregation meeting
got a speeding ticket
made my gramma cry (in a good way, I think!...at least I hope)
busted over some train tracks
spent $150 on gas alone
found out my gas line was leaking
went shopping with my grandad
stayed up talking to my cousin until 1am
stayed up talking to my mom until 1am
bought a few more gifts for Christmas
learned a little more about tools
it's been a good week!
much love friends!

2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Alberta Rockstar said...

hey that sounds like mad crazy adventurees, speeding ticket, running in with the cops dosnt sound like anything new! crazy gurl! i miss u like whoa! :( sometimes its easy that ur gone gone, not just away visiting, or something like that, and then times like this i remember no countdown, no see u in a few, and then im like awww... ur great, and looks like things r great n full of blessings in canada! have a funday!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Alberta Rockstar said...

sometimes its easy to for get that**** wording correction***

 

Post a Comment

<< Home