DayspringofGod

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Riverview NB

I am now in Riverview, New Brunswick, and will be for two more days, and then the trip continues into Toronto. I am living with good officer friends, Dave and April MacNeilly, their four girls, and their cadet, Edi Matondo.
Living with four girls is wonderful and crazy and hectic all at once. Not a problem if you have nothing to do and nowhere to be, but once you have something to get ready for that's a whole different story!
I grew up in a very small household of only me and my mom, and my brother who had moved out by the time I was eight years old, so for the most part, it was just me and my mom. This is a whirlwind of many different things for me, and I still have no idea where God is leading me from here. Much love, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home