DayspringofGod

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

random life

Today it snowed a little. And rained a little. It was more like a wet slushy rain-snow-glob kind of day. A good day to be inside....very much so! Saw a few good movies lately; V for Vendetta, and Medea's Family Reunion....totally different, totally excellent movies.
Saturday was a super-long day, and suprisingly interesting...we had a leadership conference in New Hampshire, which meant 5;30am departure (if you've read my last blog, you'd know that wasn't a big deal for me!)...Alberta slept over at my place, and I harrassed Mary all day about helium balloons...I don't think she was very impressed.
I was going to go look at kittens last night, but my brother suggested I get something more simple to care for -like a plant- first. Wise words, wise words. So I'm officially pet-less for a while. God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home