DayspringofGod

Thursday, July 07, 2005

what's with all the missionaries??

Went to a different church last night, just down the road from the Mackay's house. They had a guest preacher that night, who's whole family (including himself) are missionaries. It seems every time I visit another denomination lately, they're having missionaries guest-preach...cool! I tell you this man was dynamic in his preaching! I couldn't get over how animated this guy was! But he could testify to the power of Yahweh moving in his life, and gave the glory to Christ, so all the power to him!

On the way home, I was offered rides by three separate people, but chose to walk anyway. Why is it that I expect strangers to accept love from me, but I don't seem to be able to accept love from them?? Hmm, maybe some more of that martyr/mothering complex coming through!!

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or maybe you just wanted to walk and be alone for a while :) It happens.
Love ya kiddo!!!
Laura

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

i was praying today for 614ers to be able to accept love as much as they give it. because lots of us have that problem. but walking is good for ya, sosallgoot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home