DayspringofGod

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Calling all interpreters of dreams....

I'm looking for an interpretation for a dream I had. I think it was a warning from God, but am praying for clarity on the whole thing....here it is. Pray before you read it, and take a stab at it. I dare you! (It's scriptural, really. One of the gifts of the Spirit is interpretation of dreams...look it up if you don't believe me)

I was over at a friends' house at some kind of gathering when a storm started up outside their place. They offered me to stay there for the night or until the storm passed, but I was determined to get home anyway. As I pulled onto the road, the rain started coming down in sheets, and it was really hard to see. Then all of a sudden all the power went out on all the cars all around me. There was no light anywhere, and people turned off their engines because of the darkness. I slowed down at first, but didn't shut off my engine. Instead, I continued to weave in and out of stopped cars in the pitch black. The dream left me feeling very anxious and afraid. Your thoughts??

3 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

hmm… I love bizarre dreams!

In the dream it seems that your determination to do what you want is pulling you away from the true light… You know all the connotations of light and dark, day and night… just read John it gets darker and darker physically as it gets deeper and deeper into the story…

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Aurora said...

Thanks ladies. That's along the lines of what I was hearing from others as well, so I just wanted to test it. Blessings on both of you!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

i think it means that you should walk home in the rain...because...you can crash your feet. and walking in the rain is super fun! especially if you take the time to jump in some puddles! and not just eh big splashy ones but some small ones that may suprise you with their splashyness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home