DayspringofGod

Friday, September 08, 2006

stupid me!

locked my keys in the car today! Stupid me! We were talking about trials in my Friday group, and about the difference between 'suffering' because of the stupid stuff we do (like locking your keys in the car) vs. suffering for Christ.
It's the same as having a hangover. You don't blame God for the headache, because the pain is caused by your own stupidity in drinking exorbitant amounts of alchohol. Suffering for the sake of Christ is standing up for what's right, even when it's not popular.

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

at least it wasn't running... I did that this spring in the church parking lot...

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

WORDS HAVE POWER stupid...just kidding. Why aren't you home I tried to call you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home