DayspringofGod

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Monday we had a group of 16 of us head out to Peak's Kenny from the Teen Centre. We went to the lake, learned a little Windsurfing, went on a bit of woodsy exploration...good times, and a very long, enjoyable day.

Yesterday after cell I spent some time visiting the Mackays, and realized I hadn't spent much time over there since moving into my own place...I tend to forget these things!

Today, got into a hot-topic discussion with some guys from the soup kitchen. These guys understand much better than some of us churchy-types about the spirit of Christianity.

Tomorrow I'm heading out with Mary's 'Kids of Summer' on their trip to Fort Knox...it's really much nicer to be able to minister as a team, than to feel the weight of every activity at the corps hanging on one person's shoulders! We all have a role to play as the Body of Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home