DayspringofGod

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

September 30-October 2

What are you doing at the end of this month? I know what I'd like to be doing!
Going to armybarmy.com and checking out ACC, that's what I want to be doing! Eva Burrows, Michael Collins, Danielle Strickland, Majors Hailes and Hobgood, I mean seriously! It's going to be a party! A primitive salvo retro bingo army barmy gathering.....well, maybe not the bingo, but all the rest, for sure! Go to it! Catch the fire! Don't bring a fire extinguisher, just let yourself be consumed!
Grace.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

I'd love to do it too but in order to accomplish that I need an extra $400. Want to help out?? ha ha ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home