DayspringofGod

Saturday, August 27, 2005

God's God, I'm not. Hallelujah!

We are not unaware of the enemy's schemes.
If there is something that God is calling you to do, it's pretty possible that Satan will try everything in his might to make you not do it. Good thing we're not afraid of satan around here! We have nothing to fear because we serve a God who is FEARLESS and who lives IN us, so He gives us His FEARLESSNESS as well! Hallelujah!
A group of us went to do a meeting at Homestead (a women's recovery home for drug-addicts) last Tuesday evening. I felt like crap on the way there, totally flustered, and not in a place where I felt that I had anything to offer the Lord, or others, for that matter. Nothing had gone right all day, and I was supposed to come to this place and tell these women about Jesus' love, when I was in the farthest place from love I had been in a while.
But, we ended up getting there 1/2 hour early, and prayed. The Lord moved during the service, and afterwards we got to pray with a few ladies, and worship a little more...it's difficult to express in words sometimes, but when God shows up, and you are blessed because of it, you know it. Plain and simple. Thank you Jesus for showing your strength through my weakness once again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home