DayspringofGod

Sunday, November 20, 2005

War College pictures

Here's a few shots...

Beracah, my 406 roomie.
(aka Lil' Dude in a tree!)
She locked me in our room one day when I was sick, and I had to write on a piece of paper so Rudy could let me out of my room to use the bathroom!

Fleur and Cherie at Lynn Valley. Fleur was the only other female Martyr in our squad, and is now starting a War College in Adelaide, Australia. I used to play 'imaginary train adventure' with Cherie's kids using the cushions from their couch when I was babysitting them. She is a fabulous artist, and prayer warrior.

Esther, from 108. Always dignified! This girls' got ZEAL for the Lord! I loved doing street combat with Esther, because she would just tell people about Jesus, and they would listen to her.

Jeni and Regan, at Benny Hinn. Awesome Godly couple. I snuck in the upstairs, and stole my way into the conference past the security guards...very Alias-chic! Jesus helped me find my friends with relatively no trouble, though. (you know the whole needle in a haystack story? Praise the Lord for Regan's easy to recognize backpack!)

Daz, Phil and Regan hamming it up at Benny Hinn....the people behind us tried to steal someone's seat....Imagine stealing some girl's spot at a Benny Hinn conference? Honestly, folks. That's not cool.

3 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Karyn Baker said...

Aurora - I just wanted to leave you a comment to say how much I love you! Thanks for the comment on my blog - glad you heard the heart behind the words in Andrew's comment section. I love your knowledge of the scriptures and I really DO think you are completely beautiful!

Love you - hope to see you soon,
Karyn

 
At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Rebekah Dooley said...

cool pictures :)
Love u tons and i miss u, hopefully everything is well with you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home