DayspringofGod

Sunday, November 27, 2005

good quote and good boots

Today we checked out an evangelist for our Sunday school 'class'. My favourite quote of the morning was:

"Don't complicate discipleship. If you're going to follow Jesus, you're got to GO where He's GOING!" Good stuff, Wendell Calder, good stuff! Steve would be proud of you!

Later on tonight, I bought boots. I am glad to have boots, because my old ones had a hole in the bottom of the sole, so my feet were getting soaked even when it wasn't really wet out. It's cold in Bangor, and I tend to walk around a lot, so having boots is a good thing. I'm looking forward to tomorrow having dry feet.

Oh, and God is sorting out the employment dealie, so those of you who were praying for me, thanks! I'm finding God's been doing great at keeping up with my timelines which is pretty cool! (Not that I would suggest putting timelines on God....Now for 07/07/07.....jk! actually, I don't think anyone who reads this knows what that is....s'okay. I'll just leave you guessing!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home