DayspringofGod

Friday, June 03, 2005

Remain in Me

JOHN 15
"I am the vine, you are the branches....remain in me and I will remain in you."

How difficult it is to remain in the vine sometimes. It's so easy to get caught up in everything that comes up, and enter into confusion and frustration. Today, I was so fixed on hearing a word for a friend that I couldn't hear the words God was trying to teach me. There's a song I just learned since coming here, and these were the lyrics going through my head;

In the quiet of my soul
In the stillness, I hear your voice call.
And I am overwhelmed,
And I am lost for words to describe you.

Jesus you're more than a friend
Jesus you're more than my heart could ever express
Your love and your grace overwhelm me
Your merciful touch always heals me
You bring joy to my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home