DayspringofGod

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Bless me.....NOW

Last night we went to a Tommy Tenney conference at one of the churches in town...seemed to come in contact with a bit of "bless me" attitudes. On of the songs just kept on repeating "It's my day for favour" over and over again....what's your reason for living for Jesus? Do you serve him so he will bless you, or do you bless him simply because you love him? "While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" What right do we have to demand God to bless us? Why should the Most Holy God come down and reward our selfishness? Last time I checked, Christianity was more about death than shopping lists.
"I am crucified with Christ therefore I no longer live"

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Seeker of The Light said...

Yes. Yes. Yes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home