DayspringofGod

Monday, May 14, 2007

Googley-gook on my name

Okay, so Denise did this thing, and I wanted to try it out...here goes:

Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search
Aurora needs to refresh, regroup and refocus on its future
THE AURORA [needs a new guitarist
Aurora needs to comply with very stringent regulations on data protection


Type in "[your name] is" in the Google search
Aurora is a distributed shared data (DSD) system based on a standard C++ class library and run-time system
The Aurora is really an oval that covers the north and south magnetic poles
the Howard Johnson Hotel Aurora is ideally situated just 25 minutes from downtown Toronto


Type in "[your name] likes" in the Google search
Aurora likes rices and grains but had been none impressed by risotto
Remember, Aurora likes to hide itself in Internet Explorer. (apparently I'm a virus now!)
Plus, Aurora likes to watch people. (kinda true, but kinda creepy, too!)
Aurora likes to wear make-up, fears nothing and ...(and what? Come on, tell me true!)
Aurora likes learning new languages and exploring other cultures. She enjoys hiking and being in contact with nature. (also true...apparently there are a lot of Aurora's on singles' websites now)


Type in "[your name] wants" in the Google search
Aurora wants to know why phone contract was broken from Daily Herald
Aurora wants to use grants to promote healthy lifestyle from Daily Herald
Aurora Wants You to volunteer
if Aurora wants to be organic, they had better have a couple of thousand acres for those cows to be chewing on. (That one was too funny to leave out!)


Type in "[your name] gets" in the Google search
Aurora gets heavy dose of skepticism. (often true)
Aurora gets the go-ahead.
Aurora B Gets Tousled (huh?)
Aurora gets deal to create Single Cell Machining System (I don't get this one, but it sounds kind of important!)


Type in "[your name] says" in the Google search
Aurora says no to Wal-Mart (Laura would be happy about this one!)
Aurora says:. "I like most of Lackey's books, but this Trilogy is one of her best"
Aurora says:. "for those of you interested in Catholic Church history (I htink I'm some kind of book critic now)
Aurora says my serial number is invalid and some features are disabled


Type in "[your name] loves" in the Google search
Aurora Loves Her Mommy!, 28 years old, Female, Orlando, Florida
aurora love and aurora light to you. Your music is very beautiful, relaxing and soothing, bless you
Aurora loves me Sticker BumperSticker (Bumper) $4.50


Type in "[your name] hates" in the Google search (This one was really hard to find....)
Aurora hates Charlene, because Charlene has had an affair with Aurora’s. husband, Disney. (page 3 of Google search before those two words actually came up together in a sentence)
The military hates the aurora borealis because it messes things up (page 9)
The Aurora [the car], I can't hate on as much. (this was on page 16, and then I gave up trying. Apparently there's not that much hate out there from Auroras in general, which is a good thing, I think!)


Type in "[your name] has" in the Google search
Aurora has shed its unusual lines and adopted a new look recalling the Intrigue (again, I'm thinking the car)
Aurora has agreed to pay FNX a break-fee of C$1.0 million, payable in ... (sure, just let me get that checkbook out...)
Aurora currently has a residential population of 49407
Originally designed for anti-submarine warfare, the Aurora has a full suite of sensors, radar, cameras and detectors (this was further down the list, but I didn't realize I was a Canadian plane, too! sweet!)


OK, that's it. That's me in a nutshell...or maybe just as a nut.

2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

you sure do like to google yourself...i just coffed up a buncha snot...yummy...wuts yer number? i mite call you...
and its true- i say a lot. i say a lot more than i used to. ask my homies- they would tell you i never shut up...

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

You have way too much time on your hands. You person I don't know I got some bugers to go with that snot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home