DayspringofGod

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nonsense

I've been feeling in a slump lately, but then I had a chat with Jaime and she reminded me that sometimes a shift in perspective is needed. So, I decided to write out some of the stuff that's been going on this week that was good. This week I....
climbed a mountain
played music on the beach
ate some amazing food (because Laura was here!)
visited with some great friends
got lost on a camp trip
did laundry
lost my bank card
found my bank card
bought presents for my niece and nephew's birthdays
wrote a birthday card on the cardboard roll that the wrapping paper came on
ate lobster
watched the sunset
tried my hand at windsurfing
failed miserably at windsurfing
swam in a lake
got directions from a stranger
cracked open a mussel with a rock
watched a lot of movies
jumped around with a lot of kids
saw four-year-olds get excited about raising money for someone else
made fleece pillows
threw balls at John!
lost my checkbook
found my checkbook
got my back cracked a few times
bought clams from a house along the highway
jammed out with a few teens at the teen centre
took a friend out for lunch
went for a walk down by the river
stalked a turtle
lost my keys
found my keys
lost them again
harrassed some 9-year-olds with classical music!
slept on the floor
got a random present in the mail from my mom
tried out 'winsor pilates'...(not one of my better attempts, by the way!)
called random family members just to let them know I was still breathing
Got to see Tyler and Jerrica and Brianna "praise the Lord"
drew my foot on a piece of paper
played "I spy" and the "alphabet" game in the van


Actually, there's probably more 'stuff' to put on here. But for some reason even writing out the good stuff doesn't seem to touch the junky feeling. It just doesn't make sense. How can someone with so much positive stuff happening around them be feeling so crappy inside? Argh.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Holy Cow Girl - you've had a busy week! Laura showed me the pictures... quite the "mountain top" experience!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home