DayspringofGod

Thursday, July 13, 2006

the Jesus CD player

God shows up when His people do stuff in His name.
My cousin got her CD player stolen from her car this week.
When John found out, he immediately said "She can have mine"...no hesitation, whatsoever! I told him she wouldn't take mine, I had already offered, but he said he wouldn't take no for an answer.
So last night after VBS, we were driving John and Barbara home, and they slipped the CD player onto my lap so I could give it to her....and she was floored!
"I don't get it", she said. "I only knew these people for two days, and they do something like this?! Why? I'm totally lost for words"....
I told her that's Jesus.
People who have giving to the people who don't have...that's justice. and Jesus.
I think the actions speak louder than words. They certainly did in this case!
Praise the LORD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home