DayspringofGod

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

my cat died. It was sad. but I spent the weekend in Canada which was pretty great, and had a lot packed in. Travis and Alberta and I drove in through Niagra Falls, and we spent the first night at my parents'. I slept with five different women in four nights, I'm telling you it was pretty hilarious! Saturday was the big wedding, and if I had a photo developed of the lovely couple, it'd be here. We stayed with my grandfather who graciously opened his home to an unknown number of guests for the weekend.
Sunday we spent the day touring Toronto with Sue Ann, checked out 614 Toronto and had dinner with my dad. (It was so good to get to share my dad with other people for once. I can't express in words how much that meant to me.) Monday we drove to Montreal, found Notre Dame, made fun of french signs, and slept over at my dear cousin Laura's. Tuesday we made the final drive home, through a very pretty, very long road. It was nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home