DayspringofGod

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Random update post

I've started reading a book called "Faith Works"....it's excellent! Makes me proud to have some Anglican roots in me!

Two more weeks until the road trip to Canada....so excited to see Jenn and Josh get hitched!

My car has oil again, and her bumper is no longer dragging on the pavement. (Praise the Lord for Bud and Ray's Auto shop, who go the extra mile without charging an arm and a leg!)

Travis has no issues, but I do. God's working on me!

Tomorrow is going to be a long day; 8am breakfast
- 10am sunday school
- 11am worship service
- noon covered dish luncheon
- 8pm teen 'sleep'-over at the corps (although I doubt
there's going to be much if any sleep to be had!)
- 10am drive everyone home, try to stay awake on the road
- 2pm Birthday party with my Monday group
- 4pm crash!
(I play a leadership role in everything but the breakfast and lunch-- pray for stamina!)

God bless the Salvation Army! Good Night!

3 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

sounds like you will have a REALLY busy couple of days! Enjoy them - you will be great! :-)

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Aurora said...

yeah, the weekend went great! good times to be had by all!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Rebekah Dooley said...

i wouldn't be able to go to the wedding after all, can't afford it :(
have a good time though. it is going to be a riot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home